Mitsubishi Electric iQ-R PLC
Integrated modular controller
The iQ-R series CPU offers dramatic improvements in performance, setting new benchmark standards for processing speed. This not only enables users to realise enhanced system designs, but also provides the basis for significant reduction in hardware costs. At the same time, the iQ-R series offers reductions in development cost, maintenance cost and risk of system failure, while providing an innovative upgrade path that will enable users to take advantage of ongoing developments through software upgrades rather than hardware upgrades.
With a scan time of 0.14 ms, the ability to process up to 419 instructions per millisecond, and a LD instruction speed of 0.98 ns, the iQ-R series sets new benchmark performance standards, helping to deliver increased productivity.
The iQ-R series offers a synchronised PLC and network scan to avoid data transfer delays and improve manufacturing quality. In addition to that all output modules are synchronized for much more precise control, removing the need for position detect sensors and reducing total system costs.
Important manufacturing information like recipes can be stored in the iQ-R built-in database preventing the whole automation system to stop when for example the network fails and communication to a PC database server stops. iQ-R can also backup/restore all parameters/data of the whole PLC system including CC-Link IE Field network devices.
For example, users can define errors and events to be automatically stored to SD card through the in-built SD card slot. In the case of an error or certain event the PLC can store all relevant process information, the error & event log including operation history to an SD card. This data can then easily be analyzed and help to reduce downtime and maintenance effort.
A feature of the iQ-R series is the ability to plug a hardware security key into the CPU, without which the CPU module will not run. The data held in this key is encrypted, and cannot be copied by outsiders. Further, authorised device IP addresses can be set up, and access denied to unauthorised devices, reducing the risk of hacking or altering of the PLC program by unauthorised personnel. All this is on top of a user authentication function.
- High performance CPU
- Scalable platform
- Synchronised control
- Secure data storage
- Reduced maintenance effort
- Seamless connectivity via SLMP communication
- Efficient engineering – GX Works3
- System security
- MELSEC System Q compatibility
- OAK INTEGRATOR is a company specialized in automation product sales and programming services. Company managers are always open to give advice and share experience. Victor Tatishvili, Engineer - SIA JULENA
- We would like to thank our cooperation partner OAK INTEGRATOR for solution for plant resource control - design, automation component supply and commissioning. We also thank for support with Programmable logic controller (PLC) programming. All our questions were resolved with great responsiveness and very professionally. Mārtiņš Velmeris, Technical Services Manager - ORKLA Latvija
- Outstanding support for solutions that are you supply we are taking for granted. Both supplied products and after-sales is better than we have expected. You have provided support level and consultations as after-sales that other companies only offer as a paid service. Arturs Žipris, Head of the board - Mechanika Production
- During June 2016. OAK INTEGRATOR have supplied Industrial Data Communication equipment from WESTERMO. All terms and delivery times have met agreement. We thank OAK INTEGRATOR team for competence and efficiency in process, supplying information and documentation. Rafail Kogan, Procurement department manager - SIA OLIMPS