Mitsubishi Electric FR-D740
Compact Frequency Inverter
The micro-drive solution
Simple and safe operability, compact design as well as improved performance features were the focus during the development of the FR-D700 frequency inverter. A drive was created that set standards in the field of compact drives.
Improved functions and device properties such as simplified cabling thanks to spring clamps, the integrated Digital Dial with LED display, improved performance yield in the low-speed range as well as the integrated emergency stop function make the FR-D700 the standard in the ultra compact class.
The FR-D700 is especially advantageous for standard applications by virtue of its user- friendliness. It is the correct choice in both simple and more sophisticated applications. Typical applications are feeder and conveyor drives, machining tools or gate and door drives.
Failure safety with self-diagnostics
This inverter actively monitors its own functional safety. If, for example, the fan rpm decreases to 50 %, a pre-alarm is triggered. An internal measuring program monitors the ageing of the capacitors and an operating hours counter enables the operator to plan the best time for servicing. Protection and overload functions like the phase failure monitoring system for both the input and output circuits ensure trouble-free operation.
Additional energy savings
The FR-D700’s OEC function helps to further optimize current and hence power consumption of the motor. The result is an additional decrease in energy requirement compared to a conventional inverter.
Long service life
The FR-D700 is designed for a service life of over 10 years. This is made possible, among other things, by high-performance heat- resistant capacitors, cooling fans with sealed bearings and special lubricating grease. The flow of cooling air comes into contact only with the heat sinks and not electronic components. This ensures that no dust or dirt can collect on the components. The circuit boards are protected against aggressive environments with single or double layer conformal coating – another feature that ensures longer service life.
Upgraded functional scope
To protect both staff and valuable machinery, the FR-D700 has innovative functions that enable it to respond with great sensitivity to a variety of external factors.
Safety function “Safe Torque Off” (STO) according EN 61800-5-2
The “Safe Torque Off” function (STO) disconnects the power fromthe motor and prevents an unexpected re-start. Thereupon the motor coasts to a halt. Compared to the traditional technology with contactors, this integrated Safety function reduces the effort in hardware, wiring and maintenance and offers higher performance and lifetime.
- Simple cabling
- Easy parameterization
- Integrated control unit
- Simple network connection
- Change cooling fan in only 10 seconds
- Controlled deceleration during brief power failures
- Automatic restart after power failures
- Integrated emergency stop function
More standard functions
- Sensorless vector control
- 200% overload capacity
- Side by side mounting
- Integrated brake chopper
- Password function
- Dancer control for winders
- Traverse function
- Regeneration avoidance function
- Flying start
- PTC thermistor input
- Remote I/O
- OAK INTEGRATOR is a company specialized in automation product sales and programming services. Company managers are always open to give advice and share experience. Victor Tatishvili, Engineer - SIA JULENA
- We would like to thank our cooperation partner OAK INTEGRATOR for solution for plant resource control - design, automation component supply and commissioning. We also thank for support with Programmable logic controller (PLC) programming. All our questions were resolved with great responsiveness and very professionally. Mārtiņš Velmeris, Technical Services Manager - ORKLA Latvija
- Outstanding support for solutions that are you supply we are taking for granted. Both supplied products and after-sales is better than we have expected. You have provided support level and consultations as after-sales that other companies only offer as a paid service. Arturs Žipris, Head of the board - Mechanika Production
- During June 2016. OAK INTEGRATOR have supplied Industrial Data Communication equipment from WESTERMO. All terms and delivery times have met agreement. We thank OAK INTEGRATOR team for competence and efficiency in process, supplying information and documentation. Rafail Kogan, Procurement department manager - SIA OLIMPS